|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 10 - 25 Crore|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||08080*****|
|Top Export Countries|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
- Newly constructed workshop measuring 1390 square area & 5600 Yard
- Loading 20 ton crane capacity
- Fully Equipped with all measuring instruments
- Well supported techrow logically advanced tools & machinery
- High tech manufacturing unit to fulfill quality work
- Higher qualified and experienced personnel
Why AMRUTA Concrete Batching Plant ?
Below are some of the main reasons why our esteemed customers have selected AMRUTA Concrete Batching Plants:
· 25 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
· AMRUTA’s policy to specialize in manufacturing only concrete batching plants.
· Capacity to manufacture Large no. Of qty batching plants annually.
· Commitment to serving clients as their solution partner.
· Continuous R&D activities to assist AMRUTA in maintaining its leadership in the industry.
· Highly experienced in-house engineering team offering creative, flexible and tailor-made solutions for special demands, design requirements, extreme weather conditions and site restrictions.
· State of the art design and mass production of one of the most robust, durable and reliable single, twin-shaft and Pan mixers in capacities suitable for every operation.
· Totally Integrated Automation System B&R PLC controlled and operator supported SCADA software applicable to any plant configuration, providing very accurate weighing and maximum production.
· Outsourcing parts and equipment with proven quality, dependability and performance only from internationally recognized and approved manufacturers.
· Strict quality control at every stage of production under ISO standards.
· Special design, offering savings in transportation of plants to job sites.
· Plant assembly assistance and operator training provided to plant operators by highly experienced supervisors.
· Exporting of batching plant in its sector.
· Short delivery and assembly time.
· No need for major overhaul even after 1 years of operation with recommended maintenance.
· Always available spare parts and fast-delivery service to any job site around the world.
· Plant automation system support from a central office.
· Total commitment of AMRUTA personnel in achieving 100% customer satisfaction during design, manufacturing, assembly, commissioning, after-sales support and follow-up.
· Repeated orders from previous clients